Friday, January 18, 2013

My sinus

So there's pollen everywhere on my jeep
I didn't take my roxy lean today since I was resting
My hubby has had a cold as well
So now I'm have a wicked sinus headache and my cheekbones hurt and I'm congested in my nose
Fck I was just getting better!!
Please God I don't wanna get sick again
That was the worse ever
Food today was awesome
I just have to put more balsamic vinegar next time

So I diced a white onion
Minced a whole garlic
Mixed both in a bowl
Added a carton of sliced mushrooms
Poured olive oil
Poured balsamic vinegar
Mixed it
Than added salt and pepper
Took chicken thighs
Dipped it in mixture
Than places it in glass baking ware
Took some bacon placed it on the chicken
Than poured the mixture
Baked it 350 for 60 mins
Broiled it for 4 mins
So so good

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment