Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 18 catch up

Work was steady
I was procedure nurse so I was everyone's bitch
Till 5 pm
I took a pt from a friend who had to leave
I didn't leave till 730
I was thinking I was gonna leave at 6:45
When I got home I still had three bottles of water to drink
That didn't happen
My hubby made a paleo chili!!!
And got me an awesome cookbook and spike roller
He's so supportive of me
You know I feel great inside
I don't have that sluggish feeling after a meal
My energy level is pretty much the same when I wake up than go to bed
Sleeping on the other hand another story
Our daughter constantly wakes up
I'm kicking her out to her own room next week
It's gonna be awhile for her to adjust but this is something I have to do I need my uninterrupted sleep
And so does she

No comments:

Post a Comment