Wednesday, October 10, 2012

#workoutWednesday

After getting some much needed sleep I woke up thinking I needed some
Much needed workout. I dragged myself out of bed was a zombie getting ready to workout. I asked my hubby what he wanted to do as he sat on the couch. Come on let's work out. I've been doing the JNL mommy workout in the empty soccer field while my toddler gets dirty in the sand part near the goal. A mom with a stroller strolled by and said good idea as I was sitting on my ass panting breathless thanks with sweat dripping everywhere.

So today I modified it.
I set timer 5 mins.
Ran from goal post to goal post.
Than set gymboss app 30 second intervals.
1. Squats
Plyo Jumps

30 secs each 3 sets back to back no rest till done

Rest 30 sec
2. Alternating lunges
Jumping Jacks

30 secs each 3 sets back to back no rest till done

3. 3 sets of push-ups 30 second intervals 30 second rest between each set
Second set of push-ups down for 2 count up for 2 count!

Ouch
4. Planks 30 second hold 3 sets
30 sec rest in between

5. 25 slow crunches
2 counts up 2 counts down
No rush perfect form feel the squeeze at peak feel the stretch on the way down

6 oblique crunch modified bicycle crunch
30 reps
Shoulder to knee
Nice and slow

Than stretch

Guess what I'm sore!!!
Back to work tomorrow
Hope I can run afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment