Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This morning

Man the weather felt hot out the door.
Yet when I got to the park the breeZe was just flowing!! Felt so effin nice!
I ran 1.75 mile
Than did squats
Push-ups
Around the world lunge squats
Bicep curls
Plank
Abs
Than..
My coworker came by

Recap

The run was hard not gonna lie
But the slow walkers enc me to not stop
Two ladies wearing the space suit tops
Looks like torture
The lady on her cell phone I passed twice saying "no it did not look good on you" and than yelling "oh no you listen here"
I thought how can u workout
Like that totally defeating the purpose
And bypass the cute old men strolling

Squats were not challenge enough with 10lb db
I need to pair it with the plyo jump squats

Everything else was hard

I'm excited me and the hubby have a free intro class to Crossfit!!! This Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment